Last Call for EACE19 Proposals! The Deadline is Friday, November 30th
Time is running out to submit your proposal(s) to present at the 2019 EACE Annual Conference June 24-26 in Hartford, Connecticut. The Programming Committee is looking for session proposals to cover a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Assessment and strategic planning (best practices, new approaches to program assessment, learning outcomes and graduate outcomes)
- Community colleges and small school best practices
- Career coaching and counseling best practices
- Diversity and inclusion
- Marketing and technology
- Employer relations and recruiting (best practices for HR recruiters and diversity recruiting)
- University partnerships (faculty/academic and alumni affairs/development partnerships with career centers)
- Organizational leadership, hiring and/or training best practices
You do not need to be an EACE member. Anyone who has a relevant topic to share is encouraged to submit a proposal! Click here for tips and sample proposals.
Back by popular demand, EACE is offering ONE FREE conference registration (a $659 value!) per accepted break-out session.