5 Ways to Market “Road Trips to the Real World” on YOUR Campus!
EACE’s Road Trips to the Real World offers your students the opportunity to attend employer site visits for ONE DAY between January 4 – 13, 2017. Host companies will talk about their organization, industry, internships, and job opportunities This is a chance for your students to get the inside scoop and literally get their foot in the door at 40 participating employers across the northeast…BUT space is limited and spots fill up VERY quickly, so encourage students to register now! Registration opens today, October 17th, and closes on December 9th. Students can register at: http://bit.ly/RTRW2017
Here are 5 ways you can spread the word about Road Trips on your campus:
- Social Media: Check out our Career Center Marketing Toolkit which has sample tweets and Facebook posts ready to go. Follow the suggested timeline, copy and paste, and boom – your students will catch wind of the great sites participating this year. Attach our infographic for a nice visual.
- Campus Announcements: Use your school’s campus wide announcement system to post a message about Road Trips. We’ve drafted up a sample campus announcement template which along with our infographic or flyer will catch their eye.
- Targeted Emails: Send targeted emails out to various student groups (specific majors, professional clubs, faculty and academic departments, special student leader groups like RA’s, OL’s, student workers, athletes and coaches, etc.) Use our Student Email template and tweak accordingly.
- Career Management System Messages: Whether you have CSO, Handshake, or Simplicity chances are you can send mass emails out to students. Use our campus announcement template and send it out using your Career Management System.
- Good Old Word of Mouth: Talk to students during your one-on-one appointments, at events, over the phone, or during a workshop. When you have their undivided attention, they’ll be more likely to hear all the great benefits of participating in Road Trips!
If you’d like more help in marketing the Road Trips program on your campus, please contact Committee Co-Chairs Katie Vagen at email@example.com and Kelly Bellew at firstname.lastname@example.org. This program would not be successful without the help of our amazing EACE college and university members!