Road Trips To The Real World
It’s November…can you believe it? That means we’re only weeks away from Thanksgiving and even closer to the end of the fall semester. But what’s more important is that it means YOUR students only have a month left to register for one of 30+ employer site visits planned during January winter break!
This year’s Road Trips to the Real World site visits take place between January 4th – 15th, 2016. Road Trips to the Real World allows students to escape the cold by attending employer site visits where host companies will talk about their organization, industry, internships, and job opportunities.
What we need is your help in marketing the Road Trips to the Real World program to students on your campus. You can start by checking out our marketing toolkit here: http://www.eace.org/?roadtripsmarketing. This page includes our flyer, infographic, postcard, timeline, and sample emails and announcements that you can use to spread the word on your campus.
THIS YEAR’S SITES INCLUDE:
- Boston Ballet: Boston, MA
- General Dynamics IT: Towson, MD
- Arbella Insurance: Quincy, MA
- BerryDunn: Portland, ME
- Eastern Bank: Lynn, MA
- Gorton’s: Gloucester, MA
- Boston Children’s Hospital: Boston, MA
- New England Aquarium: Boston, MA
- Talbot’s: Hingham, MA
- Presbyterian SeniorCare: Oakmont, PA
- PLS Logistics Services: Cranberry Township, PA
- Urban Outfitters: Philadelphia, PA
- Travelers Insurance: Morristown, NJ
- Independence Blue Cross: Philadelphia, PA
- CubeSmart: Malvern, PA
- Bentley Systems: Philadelphia, PA
- Allen & Gerritsen: Philadelphia, PA
- Bancroft: Cherry Hill, NJ
- CVS Health: Woonsocket, RI
- Fidelity Investments: Smithfield, RI
- Verizon: Orangeburg, NY
- HBO: New York, NY
- Theory: New York, NY
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center): Pittsburgh, PA
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers: New York City, NY
- Sun Life Financial: Wellesley, MA
- City Year: Boston, MA
- FedBid: Vienna, VA
- City Year: Philadelphia, PA
- City Year: Washington, D.C.
- QVC, Inc.: West Chester, PA
Student registration closes December 4th, but encourage students to sign up early as space is limited. Each site visit costs $10 and students can sign up for a maximum of 5 sites. For more details, please visit: http://bit.ly/RTRW2016. If you have specific questions, please contact Co-Chairs Katie Vagen and Jessica Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.