Road Trips to the Real World!
One of the many benefits of being an EACE member school is the opportunity to take advantage of the flagship winter program, Road Trips to the Real World! Students will be able to escape the cold by attending site visits where host companies will talk about their organization, industry, internships, and job opportunities. This year’s Road Trips to the Real World site visits take place between January 4th – 15th, 2016.
Through this program, students will be able to gain an edge over the competition by meeting industry leaders and exploring career opportunities that may lead to future jobs and internships. A student that participated in last year’s Road Trips program reflects on the value of the visit and describes, “I was very indecisive in the direction I wanted my career to go and the Road Trips really gave me a good starting point in a way that just researching the company couldn’t.”
This year the Road Trips to the Real World program offers over 30 new and returning industry leaders that are excited to meet YOUR students.
THIS YEAR’S SITES INCLUDE:
- Boston Ballet: Boston, MA
- General Dynamics IT: Towson, MD
- Arbella Insurance: Quincy, MA
- BerryDunn: Portland, ME
- State Street: Boston, MA
- Eastern Bank: Lynn, MA
- Gorton’s: Gloucester, MA
- Boston Children’s Hospital: Boston, MA
- New England Aquarium: Boston, MA
- Talbot’s: Hingham, MA
- Highmark Health: Pittsburgh, PA
- Presbyterian SeniorCare: Oakmont, PA
- PLS Logistics Services: Cranberry Township, PA
- Urban Outfitters: Philadelphia, PA
- Travelers Insurance: Morristown, NJ
- Independence Blue Cross: Philadelphia, PA
- CubeSmart: Malvern, PA
- Bentley Systems: Philadelphia, PA
- Allen & Gerritsen: Philadelphia, PA
- Bancroft: Cherry Hill, NJ
- CVS Health: Woonsocket, RI
- Fidelity Investments: Smithfield, RI
- Verizon: Orangeburg, NY
- HBO: New York, NY
- Theory: New York, NY
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center): Pittsburgh, PA
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers: New York City, NY
- Sun Life Financial: Wellesley, MA
- City Year: Boston, MA
- FedBid: Vienna, VA
- City Year: Philadelphia, PA
- City Year: Washington, D.C.
- QVC, Inc.: West Chester, PA
Student registration opens on October 19th and closes December 4th, but encourage students to sign up early as space is limited. For more details, please visit: http://bit.ly/RTRW2016 where you will find helpful tools to market this program on your campus including email templates, postcards, posters, and an infographic.