We Are Now Trending!
By: Caroline O’Shea, Brandeis University and Lauren Labrecque-Jessen, Brandeis University
Welcome to the new EACE blog. Formerly known as Bridges, the new blog, Trending, remains a place for EACE colleagues to share best practices and have conversations about current trends in the field. Additionally, it is our hope that the blog will serve as a platform to attract a wide audience to include current and future members of the EACE community. It is our goal to hear from a variety of voices and perspectives. Some of these voices will represent employers, students, alumni and parents, career center staff, and EACE leadership.
Top things to note about the new blog
- We have a new name: Trending
- Our site has a new look and feel. Take a look!
- There are eight members of the EACE Trending blog committee.
- We have developed an expanded set of blog guidelines to make posting easier than ever!
- We hope to use the blog to reach new audiences.
- Use of diverse forms of media is encouraged!
- Guest bloggers wanted!
- We want lots of tweets, reposts, and shares!
- This blog is a place to start a conversation – so comment on the posts and add your two cents!
- We are here to keep you Trending!
EACE Blog Committee