It’s time to vote!
The success of Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers (EACE) is a tribute to the commitment, energy and leadership skills of our membership. On behalf of the EACE Board of Directors, the 2014-2015 Nominating Committee Chair is pleased to present the ballot for the 2015 EACE Executive Board elections.
The EACE member elected in each category will join these current board members in 2015-2016:
- Ayanna Wilcher, President (KPMG)
- Scott Rappaport, Past President
(University of Delaware)
- Craig Single, Director, Employer Member Services (Wipfli LLP)
- Shannon Conklin, Director, Technology and Information Management (Temple University)
- Jen Rossi, Director, Professional Development
(St. Joseph’s University)
- Anne Scholl-Fielder, Director, Membership Recruitment & Retention (Stevenson University)
Voting for members of the board is your opportunity to shape the future of the association. This year you will select members to serve in five different positions.
To get a better sense of their interest in serving on the board, please review their personal statements and EACE involvement information by clicking on their name. To learn more about the position, please click on the position title.
For more information visit the 2015 election webpage.
QUESTIONS? Please contact, Jennifer Barr, 2014-2015 Nominating Committee Chair.