Tis the season to…Spread the Love!
Tis the season to…Spread the L o v e!
As we approach a time of love and reflection on that which we hold near and dear to our hearts, I encourage you to explore the many avenues in which you find peace, joy and love. This time for reflection will hopefully lead to the discovery that it is in the individual pieces of your life you find a feeling of wholeness. For me, these pieces consist of:
• my daughter and husband
• my family and friends
• my love for the outdoors and of a warm summer night
• exploring my passions
• discovering new things about myself
It is in these individual pieces that I find opportunities that continue to broaden my horizons. Here, is where I find a professional organization that is a small piece within the puzzle that completes my sense of self and contributes to the peace, joy and love in my life. This is where I find EACE.
Through my involvement with EACE I have:
- revealed a fresh confidence in my field of work
- forged new relationships with colleagues across the country that share a similar passion for career services and employer development
- been challenged to do better and be better
- explored my hobbies and turned them into professional endeavors
For all of these reasons and more, I ❤ #EACE.
So here is my challenge for you as you reflect this Valentine’s season. Has #EACE made your Valentine’s Day list? If so, spread the love by entering the, I ❤ #EACE contest and share why!
It’s easy, it’s fun and you could win a pizza party for your entire office! What more could you ask for! For more information, view our contest guidelines http://bit.ly/LoveEACE .
To enter into the contest:
- Step 1: Review the guidelines for the contest to ensure eligibility and details.
- Step 2: Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn group, and follow us on Instagram
- Step 3: Take a picture of yourself/and or office with the logo, your name, and why you love #EACE.
- Step 4: Save the photo in .jpg format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, organization name and your office’s Twitter handle (i.e. @kvagen and @BSUCareerServ)
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of my amazing EACE colleagues! Now, go spread some love!
Blog Contributor: Emma Maynard- Recruiting Programs Coordinator- James Madison University/ Member of EACE PR Committee