EACE’s New Coordinator – Becca Stinner
Association Coordinator, EACE Headquarters
Becca Stinner is a Salisbury University graduate with a Masters Degree in Business Administration and Bachelors Degree in Marketing. While in college she was an All Conference Cross Country Runner and also served as the Assistant Coach of the Cross Country and Track & Field Team. Becca is a true team player and always hits the ground running.
Becca will be assisting EACE members with a variety of things, including…
- Membership questions
- Website updates
- Registration reports
- E-blast and newsletters
Seven Fun Facts about Becca
- Becca is…not afraid to laugh at herself.
- Her quote to live by is…“The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.” –Lao Tzu.
- If she could eat anything …she’d eat breakfast all the time.
- Her favorite movie is…Pitch Perfect.
- If she could change lives with one person for a day, it would be…with someone who can cook really well…and hopefully keep the cooking knowledge.
- If she could have dinner with one person in history, it would be… George Washington.
- Becca’s favorite fictional character is…Wreck It Ralph.